Feathers - Signed Art Print
- Artist: Lauren Gray
- Hand signed, titled and dated in pencil on lower front corner, in border.
- Giclee reproduction print on archival lustre finish paper.
- Small white border surrounds the image.
- 8" x 10" total print size
- Print only. Framing not included.
The feather symbolizes higher thought and spiritual progression. It symbolizes trust, honor, strength, wisdom and power. The Egyptians believed feathers to be a symbol of Ma’at, the goddess of truth, justice and order. Native American chiefs wore feathers in their headdresses to represent their communication with the spirit world, and believed finding feathers was a sign of new beginnings and rebirth from spirit. Feathers were worn by the Druids in the form of ornate feathered robes. Celtic Druids donned these robes in ceremonies to invoke the sky gods and to gain knowledge of the celestial realm. It was believed that the feathered cloak along with the presence of the sky gods would allow the Druid to transcend the earthly plane and enter the ethereal realm.
© Stone And Violet 2014-2019. Image not to be used or reproduced without the written consent of Stone And Violet.