Please allow up to one weeks time for your order to leave our studio.
Often times I am able to ship sooner, however there are times when I process large amounts of orders and I might need the extra few days to get your order out on its way to you.
- If you are in need of a rush shipment (birthday gift, travel, etc.) please do not hesitate to get in touch and we can discuss.
- All orders will ship to the address provided as the Shipping Address at the time of placing your order. Please ensure you provide complete, updated and correct address information.
Stoneandviolet.com will be closing shortly for an undetermined about of time. We are no longer accepting returns. Please get in touch with any questions prior to placing your order.
Stoneandviolet.com is no longer accepting international orders.
International orders are welcome and those packages will ship via USPS First Class International unless they exceed the allowed weight, at which time they will ship via Priority Mail International. If your International order cannot be processed directly through the site, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I would be happy to discuss the weight of your package and cost to ship the package to your location. Please be aware that International packages will NOT be insured unless discuss in advance. You assume all risks associated with your package being shipped Internationally. Once it leaves our studio, there is little we can do but provide proof of shipment. If you would like your International package insured, please contact me at the time of your order.
- CUSTOMS FEES/REGULATIONS: Please verify and confirm your countries Customs fees and regulations before placing an order. International Postal and Customs policies differ from country to country. Please note that we cannot mark customs forms as Gift. The buyer is the sole responsible party for any Customs fees, duties or taxes incurred. If your package is rejected via Customs (either in the U.S. or your country) for ANY reason, please be aware that shipping fees are not-refundable.
- CUSTOMS HOLD: If your order is held at customs due to routine parcel search and your package is held there for any length of time due to your customs regulations, this is not the responsibility of Stone and Violet, LLC. In the event that your country quarantines or disposes of any item within your package, for any reason they see fit within their regulations, this will become the sole responsibility of the buyer. If you do not claim your package(s) from your customs office, or if your package is returned back to Stone and Violet, LLC, you will be refunded the cost of your order (not including shipping fees), minus a 10% restocking fee.
- POSTAL STRIKE: If you place an order with delivery to an address in an area that is on active postal strike, please be aware that I am unable to assist in not delivered/lost packages. Delayed or missing packages are not the responsibility of Stone and Violet, LLC.