Sorry, currently out of stock
Free Shipping within the U.S.
as told by Stone & Violet
A collection of astronomy symbols and little known moon facts spinning around a central wheel of the lunar phases. Astronomical symbols have been used since ancient times. The 'modern' symbol for the Sun (dot within the circle) dates back to the Renaissance. Many of these symbols were also used in Alchemy, for example, the Sun symbol representing Gold and the crescent Moon symbol representing Silver.
- Artist: Lauren Gray
- Hand signed, titled and dated in pencil on lower front corner, in border.
- Giclee reproduction print on archival lustre paper.
- Small white border surrounds the image.
- 8" x 10" total print size.
- Print only. Framing not included
This print features the Northern Hemisphere order of Moon Phases as shown. Southern Hemisphere is available at request. Please get in touch prior to ordering if you would like the Southern Hemisphere order.
© Stone And Violet 2014-2019. Image not to be used or reproduced without the written consent of Stone & Violet.